CEO Villano Enterprises Inc., CEO / President Clover Leaf Consulting Firm, Dean / Founder Clover Leaf University, Executive Director - The Cannabis Business Association, CEO Club 64
To Book a Consultation Click Here
Chloe Villano is a former paralegal and entrepreneurial executive with 15 years of experience in business startups and turning companies toward success with consulting services. Chloe is also the owner and founder of Clover Leaf Consulting, working for years as one of the most sought-after cannabis business consultants in the industry. Chloe Villano has consulted for, developed, started, sold, and performed due-diligence for valuation on more successful cannabis business than any other. After working with hundreds of dispensaries, medical marijuana centers, mass cultivation facilities, kitchens, and cannabis brands, she is poised to use her experience to influence the growth of the industry to be safe, well-managed, and beneficial to all.
As a nationally recognized cannabis expert, she has worked to expand the industry as a public speaker, policy advisor, former dispensary owner, and consultant, specializing in business set up, mergers and acquisitions, and marijuana industry compliance. She has a strong know-how from the most basic needs of the marijuana industry to the most complicated and challenging aspects. Most recently, she founded Clover Leaf University, the only cannabis education program and university approved, regulated, and licensed by the Colorado Department of Higher Educations Private Occupational School Board. To date she has 4 full program certifications, and 25 stand-alone course certifications, and has held over 50 classes and education seminars regarding CLU, and will be launching the online university and online semester programs January of 2015. She has advised various government agencies in the development of both local and state regulations and compliance standards since the inception of the current system. Experience in this area has allowed Chloe to author 4 books on understanding these complicated compliance standards. Recently she has developed certifications through Clover Leaf University that provide safety and compliance training to cannabis vendors, cultivators, and product manufacturers. Her businesses now have educated, coached and trained a wide variety of business professionals, and developed countless procedures and best practices for the industry. Expanding her reach as Executive Director of the Cannabis Business Association, she offers national policy consulting and legislative expertise to other states and their leading government agencies that are constructing new legislation. She has consulted and written multiple policies and procedures for required licensed applicants in the State of Colorado, California, Washington, Minnesota, New York, Florida, Nevada and Arizona. Her past year concluded with an advisory board position on the Marijuana Enforcements Divisions workgroups for writing the first retail laws in history, including the concentrate and hash laws, and the nations first approved responsible vendor program. She has also consulted the CDPHE Department of Health, local DORA, Colorado State House, and participated in workgroups for the Department of Agriculture’s cannabis cultivation standards advisory board . Ms Villano has hosted over 50 industry expert panels and symposiums and has planned a number of consumer safety based Club 64 events. In her years of high-profile experience, she has developed one of the most elite and connected resource and referral networks in the industry, and plans to expand on the knowledge developed in this circle to build a successful cannabis industry moving forward. She has been been featured on Fox News, CNN, CNBC, and People Magazine.
KEY PROJECTS AND SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS INCLUDE:
● Developed industry leading compliance measures that are being utilized and recognized throughout the United States
● Launched Clover Leaf Consulting in 2010, one of the most elite cannabis business firms in the nation.
● Grew Clover Leaf Consulting to be regarded and recognized as a medical marijuana industry leader for the development of professional, compliance driven business processes
● Created and developed the mergers and acquisitions process to successfully transfer and close deals for business owners with cannabis businesses. www.CannabisBusinessInfo.com
● Formed strategic alliances with international companies to bring first industry services, products and legally complaint solutions to the medical marijuana and recreational marijuana industry. Prior to this these industries did not exist for industry professionals
● Hosted, funded and filmed the most elite cannabis business symposium series with monthly expert panels featuring all industry experts to help with the implementation process of Amendment 64 available at www.cannabisbusinessinfo.com/media
● Developed and wrote industry leading course outline and curriculum for medical / recreational marijuana professionals to effectively enter this industry with compliance, professionalism and the business skills needed to do so while creating a new breed of professionally well-educated individuals
● Championed product innovation and pioneered seed to sale procedures for medical marijuana, and retail marijuana industries ahead of market curve
● President and Founder of Clover Leaf University the First Licensed and Approved Cannabis University in the Nation.
● Wrote the First approved cannabis curriculum certified through The Department of Higher Education writing and launching 25 stand-alone courses certifications and 4 full program certifications www.CloverLeafUniversity.com approved courses including the first cannabis business Responsible Vendor Program in history.
● Became The Executive Director of the Cannabis Business Association a professional business association in May of 2013. www.CannabisBusinessAssociation.com
● On December 31, 2012 Chloe Villano teamed up with freedom fighter Robert Corry to open Club 64, America’s first cannabis club making national press and making consumer history www.Club64.com
● Founded the Cannabis Business Awards, (www.CannabisBusinessAwards.com) after the passing of Amendment 64 to award business / individuals who advocated for their many efforts in legalization and business pioneering.
See Media Page for a Full List
Chloe Villano People Magazine - Marijuana Millionaires - http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20838260,00.html
Linked In Professional Page - Click Here
Facebook Professional Page - Click Here
Twitter - @ChloeVillano, @MMJInfo, @CannaUniv, @CannaBizAssoc, @CannabisAwards
Hash Tags: #MMJ #MMJInfo #CLU #CannaUniv #CannaEdu #CloverLeafConsulting, #CloverLeafUniversity, #ChloeVillano, #CBAS, #ACE, #CannabisSaves,Lives
Clover Leaf LLC All Rights Reserved 2008